+ X% n( D- d; ~& L. X0 mAgent Simmons: What you are about to see is top secret. Do NOT tell my mom! Any of these look like the symbols you saw? , E$ A& p6 E5 t% T: b6 d$ f[shows Sam a paper with Cybertronian glyphs scrawled on it]% P; H% d' M: w; G! W$ A' }
Sam Witwicky: [grabbing the paper] Where'd you get this? 4 e. S7 H, A; ]7 N# e3 a+ @Agent Simmons: Archeologists found these unexplained markings in ancient ruins all over the world.: h' K; G9 D4 U5 E* o& {) V
Sam Witwicky: They've got to mean something, like a message or like a map...- ]! w, f& ^9 H- e# Z
西蒙斯特工:“你们将看到的都是最高机密,别跟我妈妈说。这些是否类似于你看到的那些符号?”7 ?+ J, k4 ~, S9 v0 O
山姆:“你从哪儿弄到的?”: B q2 r7 v @8 b$ d5 ] \
西蒙斯特工:“考古学家从各地的古迹中,找到了一些可以解释的标记。”5 f0 r" n w' G1 F! m
山姆:“这一定意味着什么,是某些信息或者地图……” / p" |8 c; K5 o" E1 v 7 ^* ~* G; D; C }; \Sam Witwicky: You don't stop, you don't hide. You run. You understand me?* n$ @4 W$ _7 ^" Q
Ron Witwicky: We're all going together!3 b2 j5 D0 I1 c+ @% h
山姆:“你别停下来,你也别藏起来,你得跑,懂吗?” $ F& X4 N& F7 I, y( p3 Q, O罗恩:“反正我们一定要在一起!” " s3 K8 ~, E7 v* ^+ O% o8 ~ ) k+ \. h0 J2 r! q% NJudy Witwicky:Look at this place, I feel that they have become smarter.7 m3 m ~$ @$ t! x. b
Judy Witwicky:You feel it? # s* v) w( Y3 D5 `: [5 ZRon Witwicky: Yes ah, I feel that more than 45,000 dollars a year is spent on tuition fees where.; Y* E$ C, l! L2 j: f' }
茱迪:“瞧瞧这地方,我觉得自己都变聪明了。” 5 F/ O( p( e" z4 m$ z6 t茱迪:“你们感觉到了吗?” 2 X5 ~6 n+ j+ L! d罗恩:“是啊,我感觉到一年超过四万五千美元的学费都花在哪里了。” 2 }0 g' {( o: w) r ' V+ M0 P9 A% O* YSam:I have not in the classroom to concentrate way to class, I feel that there are some symbols in my mind kept wandering! 0 M8 h; l# C* t, h, e' pOptimus:We have too much to hide you, Sam. ' y% D( H) r: dSam:This war has nothing to do with me! 2 O0 L1 i( M% d$ ^/ G2 VOptimus:I am afraid that very soon with you about this.+ T7 z) Q5 h8 _8 P* E. t
Sam:MEGATRON I want something in mind. % ~9 ]$ B! }, V" ~4 k! e. A) QMikaela:Hornets will not leave, I do not go!& ]6 n) U, ~$ M8 H0 ~& y2 y
Optimus:In the face of the decision, the fate of us rarely care. ) q4 t2 t7 b' X n9 y; [山姆:“在课堂上我都没办法专心听课,我感觉到有一些符号在我脑海里不停的徘徊!”4 f+ ^" V# `. ]1 ?5 s
擎天柱:“我们对你隐瞒得太多了,山姆。”2 {# n s" r+ n5 V/ ~5 O ?7 I
山姆:“这场战争与我无关!” 3 w" i) f3 l2 Q1 Q% k' C V擎天柱:“恐怕,很快就与你有关了。” 5 x9 Z/ \ }7 D7 C [' g山姆:“威震天要的是我脑子里的一些东西。”% V3 P I/ Q( ^9 W! ^5 {2 P
米凯拉:“大黄蜂不走,我也不走!”- S* q j: e; [1 l" S: Z. i
擎天柱:“在面临抉择时,命运很少会眷顾我们。” - T5 U4 |6 J6 o+ g下载地址: , u+ x( v7 Z I, B( J