发新话题
打印

普雷斯顿·普拉默的日记 T.D.o.P.P.2012.720p.

普雷斯顿·普拉默的日记 T.D.o.P.P.2012.720p.


$ _+ F$ S9 O& v+ C, r. P: I
9 u: q4 t& c( ]( _" c; p- x  t◎译  名 普雷斯顿·普拉默的日记
" f& z; b% |( X' ~. }4 P◎片  名 The Diary of Preston Plummer
* ?* F9 g' [! U5 O' e$ ?1 e- \◎年  代 2012
+ z* e& k* q2 |$ ?  W◎国  家 美国
+ [, F7 I& J" ]5 c- w◎类  别 剧情
4 Q4 t5 E! u- D+ J! ~, ~: o6 a$ _◎语  言 英语3 ~& z9 E% c1 Q6 v' Q9 {) I) A
◎字  幕 N/A
# G& N' Y8 t$ [+ v, c3 l◎IMDB评分 5.0/10 from 30 users
1 g1 F2 ^6 T  M◎IMDB链接 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1319709
# D/ M6 b" k/ b+ q% b◎文件格式 X264 + AC3
. }! p6 Q" Y" a◎视频尺寸 1280x 528- S) S8 w$ _+ h# T# a4 S3 V! s5 o2 X& j
◎文件大小 1CD 2.99GiB6 W% q! s2 _# L9 `
◎片  长 1h 21mn0 v* q" s4 N+ y" y3 N7 a# z4 J
◎导  演 Sean Ackerman
2 I+ r8 Z3 T, e5 ^: S  L. y' Z◎主  演  TrevorMorgan ... Preston Plummer
7 A, a8 v) \. s( Y7 s( q                Rumer Willis ... Kate# y4 u2 N( c, h) f' i4 `
               Robert Loggia ... John" f6 ^; m! y6 o# I$ D2 J( C, {
                Christopher Cousins ...Walter
4 T, v9 }9 Y4 ?                Brad Champion ... Kate's jerk boyfriend' ]* F/ G' L# R  v) M. ?
               Erin Dilly ... Emily
! G: u& U) t9 H! Z1 }. h& C+ m/ k' x/ x7 K3 X1 [( [9 }% B. h7 |# _
◎简  介 
3 i  `' S' I$ j$ L) r; ~$ o
% d+ j1 s5 c0 k! _
. g3 L: S3 H3 u& G0 k+ b    On the day of his college graduation, Preston Plummer cannot think of asingle thing he really loves. Adrift, Preston follows a beautiful but troubledyoung woman to a small island town where he begins to fall for her, but it allthreatens to fall apart when he uncovers her family's dark past.
$ u+ B9 e' H$ e" S$ y下载地址:
" f6 C, a1 ^( A0 r1 o2 t
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
http://www.3kh.com/ 大周皇族
http://www.qiqizw.com/ 傲世九重天

TOP

发新话题