2 Y! p. q" x0 Q" ~6 z' m8 N& D
5 \" j6 V8 g5 F
◎译 名 恐龙计划
1 r3 a; Y3 |+ Z8 r
◎片 名 The Dinosaur Project
- v8 n2 b9 Q w F) ~/ D6 I
◎年 代 2012
( J% ]( q" U, { M+ m9 o6 p◎国 家 英国
0 q6 G0 \0 c5 { W& a7 F5 f
◎类 别 冒险/科幻
. H0 b b0 ?5 r3 u/ b A
◎语 言 英语
( F8 ?, A& K9 B
◎字 幕 N/A
) L) a6 W+ c: J! H. O◎IMDB评分 5.0/10 (110 votes)
$ B6 ~" e1 k1 `9 e* Q' m◎IMDB链接 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1907779/
+ _. Y, Q i* u) s/ l+ j◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
% h7 U* w2 I1 A1 I
◎视频尺寸 1280x 544
! R- {% r; j; r+ m2 l5 J◎文件大小 3.28GB
5 Q4 H( N9 @9 L3 M5 V◎片 长 83 mins
7 t& }8 E: Q1 F
◎导 演 SidBennett
1 w, }6 E, c1 U5 Y0 O, E- }1 s
◎主 演 Natasha Loring ....Dr. LizDraper
1 j+ H; b* N c# @/ S, M6 [
Matt Kane ....Luke Marchant
8 m5 D- y- ?4 a* s! W Richard Dillane....Marchant
6 I( v o: f0 Y 彼特·布洛克 Peter Brooke ....CharlieRutherford
/ `1 Q& H1 E3 i7 S: ]) ?, E. \
Stephen Jennings ....Dave Moore
3 p0 e7 I- l8 n3 R5 r, |: f" b) R/ {3 a& @& `4 y
◎简 介
% \' G, a. q: a( @
1 Z+ D' x# ^0 [) {# K+ l: n; w Found footage of an expedition into theCongo jungle where a team of explorers stumbles upon a colony of Dinosaurs. Setin the deepest...
, S2 }) ~3 i& J( a' |下载地址:' I: x$ B; X* E! _5 ?& E1 T
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览