1 r; R9 g1 A* N
6 J) L& I; z ~0 h3 Q. Y7 q$ D◎译 名 恐龙计划
$ f9 L4 x% X( j+ G) h( }3 r◎片 名 The Dinosaur Project
, H5 [; Y0 u0 I$ {) |! t E◎年 代 2012
0 B5 {% I) z! k5 v: |4 e
◎国 家 英国
. d L! d8 r% w* ?7 _9 j◎类 别 冒险/科幻
) z- @: J: y$ a◎语 言 英语
1 |; k4 O L+ @! e3 G9 V
◎字 幕 N/A : t: ~* r& P( n
◎IMDB评分 5.0/10 (110 votes)$ U' i+ t+ U" f0 X O
◎IMDB链接 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1907779/
% r& M- d# @+ \/ r◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
" V$ w7 g0 v: A4 I' r9 x) }
◎视频尺寸 1280x 544
6 W& }1 k4 K" e; ^7 i$ f! ]# L
◎文件大小 3.28GB
6 ]7 u% m8 J7 L5 J: S) H
◎片 长 83 mins
! I* s' N* d, D! N$ `( E
◎导 演 SidBennett
4 z7 L P c/ B. u4 j2 s e S: ^◎主 演 Natasha Loring ....Dr. LizDraper
" O6 e: R3 i. ?* W- Y) t+ s Matt Kane ....Luke Marchant
, h1 A. j0 [& Q5 Q6 e Richard Dillane....Marchant
; N. }( H0 _8 j9 W1 m 彼特·布洛克 Peter Brooke ....CharlieRutherford
- s& U# J5 M; B, p$ [. {* A
Stephen Jennings ....Dave Moore
/ a0 V, ]& \* R
' X/ i. t- x/ q
◎简 介
3 f8 b* J. |3 d) v2 C
0 }2 N) m7 P; X( S& ]9 r Found footage of an expedition into theCongo jungle where a team of explorers stumbles upon a colony of Dinosaurs. Setin the deepest...
, a% d" r2 r6 A7 C下载地址:6 V4 b4 F s3 A" f! b9 g$ q
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览